- Made using plant-derived, sustainably sourced ingredients
- 100% Plastic-free
- Very low carbon footprint
- Easy to use; water-soluble sachets
- RSPO Certified Sustainable Palm Oil
- Plastic-free packaging & FSC Certified paper
- Made in the UK – so extremely low carbon footprint
WHY WE LOVE THEM
We think these 100% plastic-free, cleaning products from Iron & Velvet are incredible! They are by far the best eco-friendly cleaning solution we have found so far. They are made from plant-derived, sustainably sourced active ingredients and essential oils so they smell AMAZING too! Up to 70% of the ingredients are completely natural.
We have tested them all ourselves and were taken back by how much you get out of each sachet when mixed with water. They do a great job of tackling grease and grime PLUS, they are made right here in the UK, in the West Midlands, so they have a super low carbon footprint to boot!
This pack contains surface cleaners for both the bathroom and the kitchen, which break down fats, oils, greases, watermarks and limescale.
- 1x Bathroom Multi-surface Cleaner (Orange & Ginger)
- 1x Kitchen Surface Cleaner (Mango)
- 1x Kitchen Oven Cleaner (Low Odour)
- 1x Household Glass & Mirror Cleaner (Apple & Mint)
- 1x Household Floor Cleaner (Sandalwood)
- Stickers to stick on your reusable bottles so you know which is which
- Information and instruction card
- Recyclable/compostable cardboard box
No bottles are included but we do sell glass bottles and spray caps .
WHAT INGREDIENTS ARE USED?
Iron & Velvet based their products on naturally derived plant extracts and materials including pure essential oils for the fragrances, a sustainably sourced palm oil derived soap, a secondary soap made from waste plant material left over from biofuel manufacture. They also use C12-15 Alcohol Ethoxylate and Isopropyl Alcohol at less than 0.4% and Monoethanolamine at less than 0.01% in the end cleaning solution for stabilising the essential oils and ensuring a safe pH.
HOW TO USE
- Rinse your existing empty bottle with water
- Insert one of the sachets into your bottle
- Top up with lukewarm water (amount depends on fluid – check the instruction booklet)
- Replace and tighten the lid
- Shake until dissolved and it’s ready to use!
- Once the sachets have been dissolved in water this solution has a shelf life of a year!
Product may not suitable for use on some paints and plastics, prior testing on a small inconspicuous section is recommended to confirm suitability.Do not eat. Keep away from children.